Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Back to Weighting Time

I was so absorbed by our first written assignment over Christmas that I missed posting some documentation of The Weighting Frame, which was a big group  project we presented at the theatre in Wimbledon College of Art right before breaking for winter holidays.

Now that I have started on planning my show for the Interim festival in the second half of April, which will take place at the theatre, I looked at the theatre plan for measurments and came across some images.

Almost all of us were performing or working on technical matters so we were unable to actually see the performance, but I think it was presented very professionally and was indeed a very useful and enjoyable experience (apart from painting white panels out in the snow!) 

This is the result of my personal development of the 'Insignificance' room:


Some  great pictures by Dun Yu of the whole set:



No comments:

Post a Comment