Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year...Old Story? London and Snow


Happy New Year 2010!


I haven't updated my blog not due to the Christmas holidays (although they are always a nice break), but due to the fact that they coincided with writing our first term essays. It's been good to put together my ideas in a more formal context, so I am looking forward to feedback now.


As we are also preparing our portfolio to present on the 15th of January, right on Monday I started my normal school life. To my surprise, I soon found out that England is not in fact a country that can be found on a world map within the range of Northern Europe. Here, snow is a phenomenon that everyone fears, and  when it comes, people prepare for war. In fact, Wimbledon College of Art was closed its doors today, with no previous notice, and it seemed like a ghost building that has been empty for over 20 years. You could give the same judgement if you had the pleasure of staying in the MA studio the last couple of days and realised that the temperature was probably lower in there than outside. 


Well, let's see how this year goes! I am very satisfied with my work so far and also happen to have extremely creative and supportive colleagues. For the rest I haven't got mastercard, but we will make it work!

No comments:

Post a Comment